Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma


It's strange how time seems to fly. I can remember so clearly when the doctor told me that they were going to induce me that night because she had stopped growing in the womb. That was all a big shock. I guess that must be kind of how other women feel when they go into labor unexpectedly. Since Emma loves the zoo so much we (okay me) decided to go with a jungle theme.








It was fun to decorate for her birthday. I think the hardest part was just trying to find a cake recipe or mix that was gluten free. (Yeah, Emma seems to have gluten/wheat sensitivities) For her birthday she got way too much stuff. The nice thing was just having everyone there to show their love and support of Emma. It's so nice to see children loved and celebrated. It was such a good day.







No comments:

Post a Comment